DanceWeekend is a veritable feast of globally inspired dance from 25 professional companies presenting in Toronto throughout the year.
A platform for over 350 dancers and live musicians, PLUS WORLD PREMIERES BY Tracey Norman and Maddie Hanson.
Over 2 days, witness an incredible range of dance including Flamenco, Bellydance, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Kathak and more, performed by some of the cities’ finest dancers. A highlight of the Toronto dance season and a not to be missed event!
Dance Ontario 2020 Tickets
There are no advance sales and admission is a minimum donation of $15.
Dance Ontario 2020 Weekend Schedule
*Please note that programming and schedule subject to change without notice.
Saturday, January 25 from 1:00 – 6:30 pm
- 1:00 pm danceImmersion presents Elite Dance & Company
- 1:30 pm Compania Carmen Romero Flamenco Dance
- 2:00 pm tiger princess dance projects/YvonneNg
- 2:25 pm Little Pear Garden Dance Company
- 2:55 pm Commissions Maddie Hanson & Tracey Norman
- 3:35 pm IPAA presents Jera Wolfe/Canadian Contemporary Dance Theatre
- 4:00 pm The Platform/Ryan Lee
- 4:20 pm Arabesque/Yasmina Ramzy Arts
- 4:50 pm Alysa Pires Dance Company
- 5:15 pm George Brown Dance
- 5:40 pm The Parahumans
- 6:10 pm Sashar Zarif Dance Theatre
Sunday, January 26 from 1 – 5pm
- 1:00 pm Jade’s Hip Hop Academy
- 1:25 pm Melanie Old Dance Projects
- 1:45 pm Pratibha Arts/Bageshree Vaze
- 2:10 pm Naishi Wang
- 2:35 pm ¡Arte Flamenco! Spanish Dance Company
- 3:05 pm – 3:45 pm Commissions – Maddie Hanson, Tracey Norman
- 3:50 pm Esmeralda Enrique Spanish Dance Company
- 4:20 pm Ryerson Theatre School – Dance Program