Thank you for providing dance events to the community. You are welcome to post your events for free, but please follow the following guidelines:
Posts Topics and Quantities
- All posts must be dance related. Announcements unrelated to dance or are clearly not relevant to dancers in the Toronto area are not posted.
- Posts must be specific events that start on a specific day and a specific location, which can be a physical location or online. To advertise your dance school or services, please visit our advertising section or post a Classified Ad.
- If you run classes on different days of the week, post different events for each day. Do not combine classes in to one post.
- If you run classes at different locations, post different events for each location. Do not combine locations into one post.
- You can post a maxium of 5 free upcoming events. Events that have taken place already do not count towards this maximum.
Photos and Images
- Please submit a picture representing your event. Events without images will not be accepted.
- Images should be 770 pixels wide or near this size. If photos are too small they will be blurry. Similarly do not post something too large as it will not be able to be processed.
- Please ensure that you have the rights to use the photo/image that you submit. That is, use only images that you have taken or created yourself.
- You agree to allow TorontoDance.com to use images you have uploaded.
- Your images should not be an advertisement for your dance school but rather a photo reflecting the activity that you are posting. If you want to promote your school, we can help via other promotional options.
- Animated images are permissible for sponsored events only.
- Please provide at least one paragraph description of your event. You cannot simply post an image and leave the description blank.
- Only include genres that are represented at your event. If you do not provide activities for a particular genre, do not add it.
- Please ensure your description is free of grammatical and spelling errors. Postings of poor quality are deleted.
- Do not use all capital letters in the title or the description. If you want your event to stand out, you may buy an enhanced listing.
In order to serve the dance community better we may have to discontinue free promotion for those who do not adhere to these policies.
Agree with the policies? Then go ahead and Submit Your Event!
Is your Event held in another City or Country?
If your event is not in the GTA area, we ask that you consider our paid options instead. We can certainly help you get the word out to the Toronto community.