ALL ABOUT FORRÓ Workshop
Come to learn the diversity of the Brazilian dance style Forró. Our amazing team of Toronto-based and guest instructors from Montreal will offer a comprehensive overview of Forró styles. During the three workshop hours you will learn to dance and enhance your knowledge of the following Forró styles:
- Roots Forró
- Electronic Forró
- Pé-de-serra Forró
- Universitário Forró
This workshop was designed to fit all levels of dancers, from newcomers to advanced!
For that, B-Arts and Lula World brought together these fantastic instructors for you:
- Montreal: Mohammed Mhirit (Mozinho)
- Brazil / Toronto: Rita Fernandes, Pedro Cheroto, and Rafael de Oliveira.
WHEN: Sunday, June 4th – 12-3pm
- 12-1pm- Mozinho (Montreal) – Pé de Serra and Universitario Forró
- 1 – 2pm – Rita & Pedro (Brazil/Toronto) – Roots, Pé de Serra and Universitário Forró
- 2 – 3pm – Rafael de Oliveira (Brazil/Toronto) – Electronic Forró
WHERE: Lula Lounge – 1585, Dundas Street West (west of Dufferin)
HOW MUCH: $35 (3h Hours of Workshop)
>> Save $10! -> $45 (3h Workshop + Sunday party and lesson)
>> You pay half price-> Register 3 friends with you and your workshop will cost you half! (discount valid until May 26 -advance only).
For registration and further information fill out the form on the “More Info” tab.
This workshop is presented by B. Arts with Lulaworld, as part of the Lulaworld 2017.
Event Type: Workshop
Organiser: B. Arts
This event has finished. ALL ABOUT FORRÓ Workshop starts on
Time: 12:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Click on the button below to add this event to your Google Calendar:
This event has a location.