Join us at one of our 3 locations! ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT!
626 Burnhamthorpe Road West (at Mavis)
(inside Grooves Dance Studio)
MONDAY (28th) from 8pm – 9pm
38 Densley Avenue Unit C (Keele & Lawrence)
(inside the Milk & Honey Studio)
TUESDAY (29th) from 7:30pm – 8:30pm
527 Bloor Street West (at Bathurst)
(inside The Dance Annex)
SATURDAY (3rd) from 12:30pm – 1:30pm
We provide a space for you to unwind, have fun, and workout through our Caribbean dance fitness experience.
The Carnival Spice Fitness Crew Are Made Up Of Those Who:
– want to maintain or strengthen their fitness level
– want to connect and grow with a tribe of positive people
enjoy good music and good vibes as we dance away to the sounds of soca, dancehall, chutney and more.
– All body types, all ethnicities, and all dance levels are welcome!
Men, doh be shy – you are welcomed and highly encouraged to attend!!
TESTIMONIAL: “I felt like I came and did something. Lots of sweating. Lots of movements. No time to get bored. Very up lifting. Immensely Enjoyed every moment.” – Winter 2016 Participant
DROP IN RATE*******
Class cost is $20/person
– Save $5 with a canned food donation
– Please fill out this form for details
At The Start Of Class
– Drop in can be paid at start of class via CASH or CREDIT; credit is subject to 2% service fee.
Event Type: Dance Class
Organiser: Carnival Spice
This event has finished.Caribbean Dance Fitness – Final Week of Classes For 2016 starts on
Time: 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
This event may have been cancelled, or may now be occurring as an online meeting. Please contact the organizer via the tab on the right above to confirm if the event is taking place online or is cancelled.
Click on the button below to add this event to your Google Calendar: