Join us at one of our 3 locations! ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT!
626 Burnhamthorpe Road West (at Mavis)
(inside Grooves Dance Studio)
MONDAY (28th) from 8pm – 9pm
38 Densley Avenue Unit C (Keele & Lawrence)
(inside the Milk & Honey Studio)
TUESDAY (29th) from 7:30pm – 8:30pm
527 Bloor Street West (at Bathurst)
(inside The Dance Annex)
SATURDAY (3rd) from 12:30pm – 1:30pm
We provide a space for you to unwind, have fun, and workout through our Caribbean dance fitness experience.
The Carnival Spice Fitness Crew Are Made Up Of Those Who:
– want to maintain or strengthen their fitness level
– want to connect and grow with a tribe of positive people
enjoy good music and good vibes as we dance away to the sounds of soca, dancehall, chutney and more.
– All body types, all ethnicities, and all dance levels are welcome!
Men, doh be shy – you are welcomed and highly encouraged to attend!!
TESTIMONIAL: “I felt like I came and did something. Lots of sweating. Lots of movements. No time to get bored. Very up lifting. Immensely Enjoyed every moment.” – Winter 2016 Participant
DROP IN RATE*******
Class cost is $20/person
– Save $5 with a canned food donation
– Please fill out this form for details
At The Start Of Class
– Drop in can be paid at start of class via CASH or CREDIT; credit is subject to 2% service fee.
Event Type: Dance Class
Organiser: Carnival Spice
This event has finished. Caribbean Dance Fitness – Final Week of Classes For 2016 starts on
Time: 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Click on the button below to add this event to your Google Calendar:
This event has a location.