Be a part of the Carnival Spice Fitness Family as we head in to our Fall Program!
LOCATIONS AND SCHEDULE*****
Our Fall program runs from Monday, September 19th, 2016 until Monday, November 28th, 2016
– 626 Burnhamthorpe Road West (at Mavis)
– inside Grooves Dance Studio
– MONDAYs from 8pm – 9pm
– 38 Densley Avenue Unit C (Keele & Lawrence)
– inside the Milk & Honey Studio
– TUESDAYs from 7:30pm – 8:30pm
– 2065 Midland Avenue #2 (at Ellesmere)
– inside Southside Muay Thai
– WEDNESDAYs from 7pm – 8pm
– 527 Bloor Street West (at Bathurst)
– inside The Dance Annex
– SATURDAYs from 12:30pm – 1:30pm
We provide a space for you to unwind, have fun, and workout through our Caribbean dance fitness experience.
The Carnival Spice Fitness Crew Are Made Up Of Those Who:
– want to maintain or strengthen their fitness level
– want to connect and grow with a tribe of positive people
enjoy good music and good vibes as we dance away to the sounds of soca, dancehall, chutney and more.
– All body types, all ethnicities, and all dance levels are welcome!
Men, doh be shy – you are welcomed and highly encouraged to attend!!
TESTIMONIAL: “I felt like I came and did something. Lots of sweating. Lots of movements. No time to get bored. Very uplifting. Immensely Enjoyed every moment.” – Winter 2016 Participant
DROP IN RATE*******
Class cost is $20/person
– Purchase 2 or more classes at once and pay only $15/class (i.e. 3 classes are $45)
Early Bird Packages Are Now Closed.
– Please send email money transfer and contact info to [email protected]; password “carnivalspice”
At The Start Of Class
– Drop in can be paid at start of class via CASH or CREDIT; credit is subject to 2% service fee.
Event Type: Dance Class
This event has finished. Caribbean Dance Fitness Week 2 (Downtown) – soca, dancehall, chutney & more starts on
Time: 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Click on the button below to add this event to your Google Calendar:
This event has a location.
Southside Muay Thai