Our Fall program runs from Monday, September 19th, 2016 until Saturday, December 3rd, 2016 in Mississauga, North York, and Downtown, Toronto.
38 Densley Avenue Unit C (Keele & Lawrence)
(inside the Milk & Honey Studio)
TUESDAYs from 7:30pm – 8:30pm
– we will be closed from Oct. 8th to Oct. 11th for Thanksgiving and resume classes Oct. 15th.***
We provide a space for you to unwind, have fun, and workout through our Caribbean dance fitness experience.
The Carnival Spice Fitness Crew Are Made Up Of Those Who:
– want to maintain or strengthen their fitness level
– want to connect and grow with a tribe of positive people
enjoy good music and good vibes as we dance away to the sounds of soca, dancehall, chutney and more.
– All body types, all ethnicities, and all dance levels are welcome!
Men, doh be shy – you are welcomed and highly encouraged to attend!!
TESTIMONIAL: “I felt like I came and did something. Lots of sweating. Lots of movements. No time to get bored. Very uplifting. Immensely Enjoyed every moment.” – Winter 2016 Participant
DROP IN RATE*******
Class cost is $20/person
– Purchase 2 or more classes at once and pay only $15/class (i.e. 3 classes are $45)
– Please contact via the form attached for info.
At The Start Of Class
– Drop in can be paid at start of class via CASH or CREDIT; credit is subject to 2% service fee.
Event Type: Dance Class
Organiser: Carnival Spice
This event has finished. Caribbean Dance Fitness Week 4 – North York – Soca, Dancehall, Chutney & more starts on
Time: 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Click on the button below to add this event to your Google Calendar:
This event has a location.
Milk and Honey Studio