Our Fall program runs from Monday, September 19th, 2016 until Saturday, December 3rd, 2016 in Mississauga, North York, and Downtown, Toronto.
626 Burnhamthorpe Road West (at Mavis)
(inside Grooves Dance Studio)
MONDAYs from 8pm – 9pm
38 Densley Avenue Unit C (Keele & Lawrence)
(inside the Milk & Honey Studio)
TUESDAYs from 7:30pm – 8:30pm
527 Bloor Street West (at Bathurst)
(inside The Dance Annex)
SATURDAYs from 12:30pm – 1:30pm
– we will no longer be offering classes at the Scarborough location****
– we will be closed from Oct. 8th to Oct. 11th for Thanksgiving and resume classes Oct. 15th.***
We provide a space for you to unwind, have fun, and workout through our Caribbean dance fitness experience.
The Carnival Spice Fitness Crew Are Made Up Of Those Who:
– want to maintain or strengthen their fitness level
– want to connect and grow with a tribe of positive people
enjoy good music and good vibes as we dance away to the sounds of soca, dancehall, chutney and more.
– All body types, all ethnicities, and all dance levels are welcome!
Men, doh be shy – you are welcomed and highly encouraged to attend!!
TESTIMONIAL: “I felt like I came and did something. Lots of sweating. Lots of movements. No time to get bored. Very uplifting. Immensely Enjoyed every moment.” – Winter 2016 Participant
DROP IN RATE*******
Class cost is $20/person
– Purchase 2 or more classes at once and pay only $15/class (i.e. 3 classes are $45)
– Please fill out this form for details
At The Start Of Class
– Drop in can be paid at start of class via CASH or CREDIT; credit is subject to 2% service fee.
Event Type: Dance Class
Organiser: Carnival Spice
This event has finished. Caribbean Dance Fitness Week 5 (North York) – soca, dancehall, chutney & more4 starts on
Time: 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Click on the button below to add this event to your Google Calendar:
This event has a location.
Milk and Honey Studio