Our Fall program runs from until Saturday, December 3rd, 2016 in North York, Mississauga, and Downtown, Toronto.
626 Burnhamthorpe Road West (at Mavis)
(inside Grooves Dance Studio)
MONDAYs from 8pm – 9pm
38 Densley Avenue Unit C (Keele & Lawrence)
(inside the Milk & Honey Studio)
TUESDAYs from 7:30pm – 8:30pm
527 Bloor Street West (at Bathurst)
(inside The Dance Annex)
SATURDAYs from 12:30pm – 1:30pm
We provide a space for you to unwind, have fun, and workout through our Caribbean dance fitness experience.
The Carnival Spice Fitness Crew Are Made Up Of Those Who:
– want to maintain or strengthen their fitness level
– want to connect and grow with a tribe of positive people
enjoy good music and good vibes as we dance away to the sounds of soca, dancehall, chutney and more.
– All body types, all ethnicities, and all dance levels are welcome!
Men, doh be shy – you are welcomed and highly encouraged to attend!!
TESTIMONIAL: “I felt like I came and did something. Lots of sweating. Lots of movements. No time to get bored. Very up lifting. Immensely Enjoyed every moment.” – Winter 2016 Participant
DROP IN RATE*******
Class cost is $20/person
– Purchase 2 or more classes at once and pay only $15/class (i.e. 3 classes are $45)
– Please fill out this form for details
At The Start Of Class
– Drop in can be paid at start of class via CASH or CREDIT; credit is subject to 2% service fee.
Event Type: Dance Class
Organizer: Carnival Spice
Caribbean Dance Fitness Week 8 (North York) – soca, dancehall, chutney & more will start on
Date: Tue Nov 15, 2016
Time: 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Click to add this event to your Google Calendar:
Milk and Honey Studio