iAM Freedom .5 A Weekend of Freedom of Expression
What is it?
Our upcoming workshop iAM Freedom .5 is a powerful and playfully packed weekend immersion into the art of freedom of expression!
It will be held November Fri 25th 7-10pm, Sat/Sun 26/27th 10am-4pm, and located at the amazing and spacious ‘Frolick Theatre’ a 2500 square foot sprung-oak dance floor, with change rooms and stage!
Located at:160 Bartley Dr. Toronto, ON (near Victoria Park and Eglington ave. East)
This 15 hr workshop will take you from where you are in your self-expression, to where you want to be!
- Sign up at www.iam-inspiration.com/iam-playshops.php and receive 15% off the cost!
- If funds are an issue, you can enroll 2 paying participants and your fee is free! (contact Ja-son for details)
Guaranteed Benefits (guaranteed meaning full money back if you are not satisfied!) :
- You will develop a more empowered self-expression in all areas of life!
- You will have more emotional availability and the means to express your feelings!
- You will gain a greater response potential as a dancer, singer, player.
- You will feel more personal peace and presence.
- You will learn about the inner tools needed to understand your own personal freedom of expression.
- You will develop a cognitive understanding of the guiding principles of freedom of expression.
To develop the power, presence and the abilities to freely express, through creative movement, voice, and play. Utilizing the human expressions of Dance (movement), Singing (voice), and Clowning (play) to develop ones own unique understanding of Freedom through self-expression. IAM Freedom (and all iAM work/playshops) revolve around guiding principles rather than techniques. Though techniques are utilized throughout, they are designed to illuminate the underlying principles that are at work beneath all forms of self-expression.
Event Type: Dance Camp / Intensive
Organiser: Inspired Arts and Media
This event has finished. iAM Freedom .5 – Weekend Healing Self-Expression Playshop starts on
Time: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Click on the button below to add this event to your Google Calendar:
This event has a location.