Ever envy people who can just break out dance moves with a partner on the dance floor at a wedding, christmas party, corporate functions, or whatever fun gatherings?
Want to meet more people, get healthy, and change your life style this summer?
Try SALSA, the hippest dance that has spread like fire around the world! No experience required and it is super fun and easy to learn!
Multi-class and referal discounts available. Now spread the word and come try out what the salsa hype is about!
Various class packages available here:
Class will be taught by Tania Wong:
– Canadian Bachata Champion, 2012, 2013 & 2014 (Canada Salsa Congress)
– World Salsa Championships (HK) 2013, Bachata 2nd Runner Up
– Bachata Champion, Toronto Bachata Congress 2013 & 2014
– Montreal Salsa Convention 2014, Bachata Vice Champion
– Montreal Salsa Convention 2014, Salsa 2nd Runner up
– Toronto Salsa Festival 2013, Bachata Champion
– Montreal Salsa Convention 2013, Salsa Vice Champion
– 6 Degrees Salsa Competitions 2013, National Salsa Vice Champion
– Toronto Salsa Festival 2010, Salsa Champion
– iCliente Salsa Competition 2010, Salsa Champion
– 6 Degress Salsa Competition 2010, Salsa Vice Champion
Event Type: Click to Select
Intermediate Salsa Class in Markham will start on
Date: Wed Mar 25, 2015
Time: 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Click to add this event to your Google Calendar:
Attitudes Dance and Performing Arts Studio
Please check "WHAT" section for pricing.