Canada Days at Nathan Phillips Square
Celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday at Canada Days! Don’t miss the four-day celebration at Nathan Phillips Square packed with Canadian artists and a fireworks show each night. From June 30 to July 3, Canada Days at Nathan Phillips Square will bring Canada’s rich cultural fabric to life through an incredible mix of music, dance, circus, and street arts.
A hospitality area offering food and beverage will be available for the public throughout the day. A nightly fireworks show will end the evening at 10:55 pm.
Date: June 30 to July 3. Time: Afternoon to 11 p.m.
There are also plenty of community celebrations at the following locations:
- Amesbury Community Centre 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Centennial Park 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- CN Tower 10:30 p.m. fireworks
- Colborne Lodge in High Park 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Earl Bales Community Centre 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Fort York Historic Site 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Harbourfront Centre 12 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Mackenzie House 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Milliken Park 10 p.m. fireworks
- Montgomery’s Inn 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Spadina Museum 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Stan Wadlow Park 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Thomson Memorial Park & Scarborough Museum 4 – 10 pm
- Weston Lions Park 5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Woodbine Beach 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Redpath Waterfront Festival:
Catch a glimpse of the world-famous giant yellow rubber duck at HTO park. Queens Quay West and Sherbourne Common will also host a myriad of activities beginning at 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. There’s an interactive entertainment area, art workshops, artisan market and fireworks at 10:30 p.m. at the Harbourfront Centre.